1. Tuition waiver and accommodation on campu
2. Monthly Living Allowance
- 2,500 RMB/Month for Bachelor students
- 3,000 RMB/Month for Master students
- 3,500 RMB/Month for PhD student
3. Comprehensive Medical Insurance
When & Where to Apply
Applicants can apply from November 20, 2017 to Mrch 10, 2018. All written application materials should be submitted to Schools of International Education, Tianjin University before March 10, 2018.
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Program (one original & one copy)
2. Original Notarized certificate of the Highest Diploma
3. Original Notarized certificate of the Academic Transcripts
4. A Study or Research Plan (For Master & PhD Applicants)
5. Two Recommendation Letters (For Master & PhD Applicants)
6. Photocopy of Passport.
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
8. Form of Provisional Acceptance of International Student by TJU Professor (For Master & PhD Applicants)
9. Language Proficiency Certificate
10. Self-introduction Video
11. Applicant for art studies is required to submit two sketches of the applicants own works.
Address: International Admission Office (Room 207) School of International Education No.10 East Building, Tianjin University No.92, Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, China
Zip code: 300072
Fax: 0086-22-27406147 (English, Korean, Indonesian accepted)
Detail Info, Click Here