MTEC invites scholars/ Ph.D graduates whose work focuses on metal and materials technology and related fields to apply for a post-doctoral research fellowship.
The fellowship’s purpose is to provide opportunities for young and promising researchers from other countries to conduct, under the guidance of their hosts, cooperative research with leading research groups at MTEC. The program allows sucessful candidates to advance their own research while contributing to the progress of research in Thailand.
- Applicants must have been awarded their Ph.D. from recognized institutions by the time of application.
- Postdoctoral applicants must have been awarded their Ph.D no earlier than 2014
- Applicants must attain their doctorate in
- Foundry Engineering and Materials Science, Metallurgy, Applied Science Mathematics, Physics, Polymers and Polymer Processing, Polymer Chemistry, Chemistry and Chemistry Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrochemistry and Environment, Mechanical Engineering and must have at least one article published in peer-reviewed, renowned scienctific literature with impact factor. The article published must appear first in the content OR the applicants must have registered patents.
The fellowship period is 1-3 years.
The awardees must be able to work full-time at the National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC) for 1-3 years.
The program offers 1-3 year postdoctoral fellowships, reviewed annually. Fellows receive a fixed annual salary and benefits which include health and life insurance, work permit and a return economy class air ticket to home country given for each full year of service.
How to apply
To apply, please send the following materials to the MTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of intent
- Curriculum vitae, including list of publications
- Names and addresses of at least three professional references. Applicants are responsible for contacting referees to have letters sent to MTEC by the application deadline.
- Ph.D dissertation abstract
- Copies of the doctorate certificate and transcript. Applications must be submitted in electronic form via e-mail attachments. Reference letters should also be sent electronically, but we will accept hard copies or faxes. If unable to send electronically, please mail to: Post Doctoral Fellowship Program
Who to contact
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC) 114 Phahonyothin Road Klong1, Klong Luang Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 2 5646500 ext. 4470 (Ms. Walee Sukrattanawong)
- Fax: +66 2 5646339