The AFLSP grants scholarships to high caliber Asian students to study abroad within Asia. Under the administration of Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI), the AFLSP provides a platform on which students and educational institutions can cultivate lasting relationships based on mutual trust and understanding essential tools for building bridges across cultures.
- Exempt from tuition fee;
- Free accommodation on campus;
- Living allowance: CNY 6,000 per month (ten months per year, up to two years);
- International students medical insurance (Relevant medical insurance items can be found on www.lxbx.net)
- Applicants must hold citizenship of an Asian country (other than the People’s Republic ofChina).
- Applicants must be in good health condition.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or be graduating students and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must have academic excellence, honesty and integrity, open vision, sense of responsibility and mission.
- Applicants must appreciate the mission and vision of the Scholarship
Teaching Language Program.
- Language proficiency requirements:
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs of literature, history, philosophy, education and law should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 210，or HSK certificate of level 5 or above; applicants for other Chinese-taught programs should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 190，or HSK certificate of level 5 or above.
- There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above).
- If admitted with scholarship, applicants shall stay enrolled as a full time student at Zhejiang University.
- Applicants must agree to sign a student commitment letter stipulated by “Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program”.
How to apply
Applicant should first make an online application via http://iczu.zju.edu.cn and then submit all required application materials to Admission Office of International College by post or in person.
- Mailing Address: Room 4500/3504, International College Building, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou，China
- Postcode: 310027
- Tel: Ms. Pan 0086 571 87951456
Note: The envelope of application package should be marked “Application Materials for Asian Future Leaders Scholarship.”