The AUN Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please consult the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat for the specific Information.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants' degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a bachelor's degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master's programs;
- Be a master's degree holder under the age of40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Where & When to Apply
- Where to Apply: You should apply to the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat.
- When to Apply: You need to apply between early January and early April. Please consult the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat for the specific deadline of each year.
How to Apply
- Step 1- Apply to the AUN Secretariat for CGS opportunity.
- Step 2- Apply to Chongqing University for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate.
- Step 3- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click "Application Online" to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. Please consult the AUN Secretariat for Instructions of CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number.
- Step 4- Submit all your application documents to the AUN Secretariat before the deadline.
Only applications of recommended candidates from the AUN Secretariat will be considered. No other applications or individual application directly sent to CSC will be considered. Candidates holding the Pre-admission Letter will be placed in the host university; those without the Pre-admission Letter should accept CSC's placement of university.
Contact Information of Chongqing University
Admission Office of the School of International Education, Chongqing University
Fax: 86 -23-65111067
Admission Office, School of International Education, Chongqing University
No.174, Shazhengjie, Shapingba District, Chongqing, 400044, P.R.China