Shaanxi Normal University is offered a full scholarship or a partial scholarship to International students.
All programs are Chinese-taught program, while there are three PhD Programs are taught in English such as Education, Chemistry, Computer Science and Technology.
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System,https://snnu.17gz.org/. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 10, 2019.
- Conduct preliminary examination of materials, interviews and comprehensive assessment;
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online during July-August 2019.
How to Contact
- Postal Address : P.O. Box 2, International Students Office (ISO), Shaanxi Normal University, No. 199, South Chang’an Road, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China
- Post Code：710062
- Contact Person: Mr.Zhu, Ms.Li
- Tel: +86-(0)29-85303761
- Fax: +86-(0)29-85303653